Are Your Workouts Still Pathetic?
Don’t Get Mad – GET FURIOUS®!
WARNING: FURIOUS® IS AN INSTANT GRATIFICATION FORMULA*
You will feel the extremely powerful*, full-body energizing*, and mood elevating effects* of FURIOUS® within only minutes after your very first dose*. This is an extremely advanced formula for serious lifters and athletes only*. Be prepared to experience workouts that defy description and in turn radically propel you to unleash your fury!*
FURIOUS®: Extreme Energy Igniting, Fat Blasting, & Fatigue Fighting Power Formula
FURIOUS® represents one of the most advanced, all-purpose energy, focus, hydration and exercise performance drinks ever created*. If you’re looking for one master all-purpose training formula then FURIOUS® is guaranteed to deliver eye opening energy, focus, and stamina like nothing you’ve ever experienced before!*
FURIOUS® takes a multi-dimensional approach to boosting workout performance with a scientifically advanced complex targeting all key areas required for FURIOUS™ workouts:*
- Intense Energy & Focus*
- Mood Elevation*
- Faster Body Fat Loss*
- Increased Strength & Stamina*
- Rapid Cellular Hydration *
Many industry experts are already proclaiming FURIOUS® to be one of the most complete and powerful pre-workout formulas to hit the sports nutrition market in 2014!*
FURIOUS® propels you from just another person in the gym, to a FURIOUS® training machine by delivering full clinical dosages of Advantra-Z® and CarnoSyn®, along with several other hard hitting research proven ingredients shown to improve all areas of exercise performance!*
FURIOUS® Delivers Clinically Proven Ingredients in Efficacious Dosages
CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine: Each serving of FURIOUS® delivers 2,000mg of pure CarnoSyn®, a clinically tested fatigue fighter, proven to increase endurance* and time to exhaustion*. CarnoSyn® is the proprietary, patented form of Beta-Alanine. Beta-Alanine acts as a buffering agent delaying acid build-up that causes muscle failure and fatigue. (1, 2, 3, 4)*
Electrolyte Blend: Each serving of FURIOUS® delivers 1000mg of key electrolytes necessary for optimal hydration includingPotassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate and Di-Calcium Phosphate*. This advanced electrolyte complex hydrates muscles fast to help alleviate cramps while improving overall muscle function.*
Instigator Complex: This comprehensive energy-amplifying blend of L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anyhydrous, Phenylethylamine HCL, Hordenine and Advantra-Z® is what ignites the fury!* The FURIOUS® Instigator Complex kick-starts fast-acting and long-lasting energy and fat loss for everyone, even advanced trainers!* Plus FURIOUS® delivers key neurotransmitter precursors to support intense mental focus and concentration each rep of every set from start to finish*. (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Taurine: Recent research suggests that Taurine has newfound muscle building and performance properties*. Taurine is the amino acid-like compound that’s a favorite among athletes and those looking to promote optimal cardiovascular health and exercise performance*. Taurine helps you maintain your body’s electrolyte balance*, which has a synergistic effect in the uptake and utilization of the high potency FURIOUS® electrolyte blend.* (19, 20)
Grape Seed Extract: FURIOUS® delivers pure and potent Grape Seed Extract, a highly concentrated natural extract containing beneficial antioxidant compounds*. Numerous scientific studies have shown Grape Seed Extract to support cardiovascular health*, boost the immune system*, and offset free radical damage from intense training*. Every hard training athlete knows if you’re sick you’re not in the gym. Now you can train FURIOUS® and be healthy!* (21, 22, 23)
THE NEW ERA OF FURIOUS® IS HERE
It’s Time to Unleash Your Fury
With FURIOUS® you're taking human performance to a level never before dreamed possible or achieved by other dated workout drinks from nearly two decades ago*.
FURIOUS® was developed for Bodybuilders, Cross-Fitters, MMA Fighters, and serious athletes training with high intensity for extended periods of time. FURIOUS® allows you to push past limiting muscle fatigue factors*, lactic acid build-up* dehydration*, and cramping*, all while fighting free radicals and helping you to burn fat in record time.*
This is more than an energizing pre-workout formula - THIS IS FURIOUS®!
Original Mouth Watering Flavor Systems
Furious® Flavors are the Bomb!*
Furious® is now available in three OUTRAGEOUSLY DELICIOUS flavors including Colada Chaos,
Boomin Blue Raspberry, and Cherry Bomb!
Think Inside the Blender – Furious® + Ice is Nice!
Adding a small amount of ice really brings out the mouth-watering fruitiness of the Furious® flavor system*. This works best when blended*, as the ice creates a memorable and delectable “Colada Chaos” experience to tantalize your taste buds with an electrifying Pina Colada pre-training cocktail!
1) Hill C A, et al., 2007. Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity. J Amino Acids, 32: 225−233.
2) Smith A E, et al. 2009. The effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on neuromuscular fatigue and muscle function. Eur J Appl Physiol, 105: 357−363.
3) Stout JR, et al., 2006. Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold. J Strngth & Cond Resrch, 20(4) : 928−931.
4) Hoffman, J et al., 2006. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr and Exercise Metabolism, 16: 430−446.
5) Banderet, L., & Lieberman, H. (1989). Treatment with tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor, reduces environmental stress in humans.. (Master's thesis), Available from pubmed. (2736402).
6) Obesity and thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin, and green tea:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16840650
7) The effects of low dose caffeine on perceived pain during a grip to exhaustion task:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21522070
8) Caffeine and anaerobic performance: ergogenic value and mechanisms of action:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19757860
9) Caffeine potentiates low frequency skeletal muscle force in habitual and nonhabitual caffeine consumers:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11053318
10) Caffeine supplementation and multiple sprint running performance: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18799995
11) Effects of caffeine on prolonged intermittent-sprint ability in team sport athletes: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16540848
12) Phenylethylamine, a possible link to the feel good effects of exercise? Szabo A, Billett E, Turner J. Br J Sports Med. 2001 Oct;35(5):342-3.
13) Hapke HJ, Strathmann W. Pharmacological effects of hordenine. Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr. (1995)
14) Haaz S, et al. Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids in the treatment of overweight and obesity: an update. Obes Rev. (2006)
16) Stohs SJ, et al. Effects of p-synephrine alone and in combination with selected bioflavonoids on resting metabolism, blood pressure, heart rate and self-reported mood changes. Int J Med Sci. (2011)
17) Sale C, et al. Metabolic and physiological effects of ingesting extracts of bitter orange, green tea and guarana at rest and during treadmill walking in overweight males. Int J Obes (Lond). (2006)
18) Stohs SJ, Preuss HG, Shara M. The safety of Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine. Phytother Res. (2011)
19) Beyranvand MR, et al. Effect of taurine supplementation on exercise capacity of patients with heart failure. J Cardiol. (2011)
20) Moloney MA, et al. Two weeks taurine supplementation reverses endothelial dysfunction in young male type 1 diabetics.Diab Vasc Dis Res. (2010)
21) Belviranlı M, et al. Effects of Grape Seed Polyphenols on Oxidative Damage in Liver Tissue of Acutely and Chronically Exercised Rats. Phytother Res. (2012)
22) Belviranlı M, et al. Effects of grape seed extract supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in rats. Br J Nutr. (2012)
23) Vigna GB, et al. Effect of a standardized grape seed extract on low-density lipoprotein susceptibility to oxidation in heavy smokers. Metabolism. (2003)
- Additional Information
SKU 4960055 UPC 804879474456 Brand AI Sports Nutrition Flavor Colada Chaos Size 30 Servings Condition New
Note: Customer reviews are for informational purposes only. Results may vary.