As you age, the cells in your body naturally start to weaken and degrade over time. A lot of times this leads to you feeling weaker, having less energy, and starting to develop issues with your heart or cardiovascular system as a whole. That is where extra strength CoQ10 comes in, by helping those cells that start to degrade regenerate and fix themselves.
What Does the CoQ10 200mg really do?
1. Supports heart & cardiovascular health
2. As the natural energy in cells begins to fade, CoQ10 is a major factor in the mitochondrial ATP synthesis, helping keep that natural energy and support additional cell production
3. Protects cells from free radical damage
4. Helps replenish CoQ10 caused by the effects of statin treatments
5. Slows age-related increase in DNA damage
6. Extra Strength coenzyme Q10 supports the transfer of proteins which promotes healthy pH levels
7. Supports cognitive health
At a basic level, CoQ10 is an antioxidant found naturally in almost every cell in your body. These antioxidants help break down what is called free radicals (free radicals are natural by-products of cellular reactions). Your body has a lot of other antioxidants in your body to help combat these free radicals, but as you age, this begins to not be enough. By supplementing your natural production of CoQ10, you can help your body combat cellular breakdown.