Multivitamins are supplements that contain an array of vitamins and minerals. Although a healthy and varied diet is the best way to get all of the nutrients the body needs, that is not always a reality. People suffering from disease or illness, older people, or those with specific dietary restrictions or limited variety in their diet are often not getting all of the vitamins and minerals that they need from food sources. In these cases, supplementation can fill nutritional gaps and keep the body from deficiency.
Most commercially available multivitamin supplements feature vitamins either as synthetic isolates, which include vitamins created wholly in a lab from industrial chemicals and solvents; fermented nutrients, which are created by taking synthetic vitamin isolates and making them more bioavailable by fermenting them in nutritional yeast and/or probiotics; and/or whole-food/food-sourced nutrients, which are vitamins concentrated from natural food sources (e.g. herbs, fruits, spices, & vegetables).
- Cognitive Function – Folate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto, Organic Lemon
- Cellular Energy Production – Vitamins B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla , Organic Annatto , Organic Guava Leaf , Organic Holy Basil
- Cardiovascular Health – Niacin, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Organic Lemon, Organic Holy Basil
- Glucose Balance – Biotin, Vitamin B12, Chromium, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Sesbania
- Prostate Health – Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla, Organic Annatto
- Immune Function – Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla, Organic Annatto